Seconds Quality Enamel Pins
This listing is for flawed or imperfect enamel pins. Some of the flaws are more obvious than others, but all of these pins are still very wearable.
The pins may exhibit some of the following imperfections...
- Discolouration on enamel or metal
- Dull or unpolished enamel or metal
- Enamel staining on metal
- Scratches on enamel
- Overfilled enamel covering metal lines
- Lint and dust on soft enamel
- Scratches and small gouges on soft enamel
- Incorrectly filled colour areas
Two rubber backings hold your pin perfectly in place and each pin comes packaged on a special backing card and inside a plastic sleeve to prevent scratches.
For more info on the pins, please see the individual listings